Gutter Services in Oklahoma City
The gutter system is a very important component of a home. Not only does it collect water running off the roof to ensure there is no damage to the structure, but it also strategically drains water away from the foundation of the home to avoid damage underground. At Icon Roofing and Solar, our experts are keenly aware of the importance of a properly functioning gutter system and help Oklahoma City residents ensure this system is always at its best.
Why You Should Always Call a Professional for Gutter Replacement and Installation
While it may seem like an easy task to install or replace a gutter system, there are many things that could go wrong if the system isn’t properly installed. An Oklahoma City gutter system professional understands the intricacies of gutter systems and can install each component to not only ensure it is used most efficiently, but also avoid any possible errors in measurement that could lead to repairs later on.
At Icon Roofing and Solar, we get the job done right the first time. You can count on us to properly and safely complete all gutter services we are tasked with.
Signs You Need a Gutter Repair
Since your rain gutters serve such an important purpose, it is critical that you repair the system when you notice any issues with it. You do not need to climb a ladder to investigate the gutters firsthand to notice most damage.
Common signs of gutter issues are:
- The gutters are uneven: A pretty huge sign that your gutters need to be repaired is if you notice they don’t even line up against the base of the roof. This could mean that the gutters are sagging in areas due to the strain of debris or water. This can cause the entire system to eventually pull away from the house and lead to extensive replacement.
- There is noticeable mildew or stains in your attic: If you have an easily accessed attic space, you should be checking the wood under the eaves for any mold growth or water stains. This could indicate that your gutters aren’t draining right and causing water and moisture to accumulate inside the roof.
- You see peeling paint or obviously rusted gutter elements: If you notice peeling streaks of paint down the side of your house or rusted metal on the gutters, it could mean that the system is not collecting and disposing of water correctly.
- You find gutter materials on the ground: If you spot gutter materials in your flowerbeds or on the walkways under the eaves of your house it could mean that the fastenings are not tight enough. This could cost a whole host of issues if not dealt with promptly.
- There is water pooling around your house: Pooling water around the house is dangerous because it could seep into the foundation of your home and compromise the structure.
“Everyone I have been in contact with has been kind and communication was great.”