Holding the Standard for Quality ServiceIcon Roofing and Solar is committed to genuine care, excellent services, and quality work that lasts a lifetime.
At Icon Roofing and Solar, we understand that dealing with insurance companies can feel daunting, but with our expertise and guidance, you can feel confident in your ability to recover the costs of the damage. Our team has detailed knowledge of local codes and regulations, giving us a better understanding of what damages may qualify for reimbursement, and we can work with any insurance company. We can also provide an accurate assessment of damages to the insurance company after inspecting roofs thoroughly, making sure we miss nothing. Since 2018, our team has helped customers navigate making roof insurance claims in Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas.
“Everyone I have been in contact with has been kind and communication was great.”Stacy H.
“Fast, Reliable, and knowledgeable!”Mandi B.
“A good bunch of guys that I would recommend to anyone.”Darrin P.
“Cody Brown was very professional & helpful in the insurance process.”Pat A.
“Extremely helpful working with my insurance company, kept me well-informed of everything going on and was very timely.”Megan C.
The weather in Oklahoma can be severe and frequently causes damage to homes, buildings, and all other types of structures. If the elements have gotten the best of your roof, you might feel unsure about what to do. Certainly, you need repairs—and fast. You likely also want to have your insurance cover the costs. How can you accomplish both? Call a professional.
A trusted roofing contractor can:
- Perform an inspection to help you understand the scope of the damage and what you need. Their professional opinion can be crucial for your insurance claim, and they can also help you mitigate damage with quick fixes.
- Be on hand when your insurance company sends their adjuster to your home to complete their inspection. A roofer can communicate with the adjuster, confirming the degree of damage and what repairs are necessary.
- Double-check the estimate you get from your provider to guarantee it accurately reflects what your home’s damage requires. Unfortunately, an adjuster’s goal is to make the insurance company pay as little as possible. A roofing contractor can help communicate with the adjuster and your provider to get a fairer estimate.
- Free Estimates
- Highly Trained and Licensed
- Malarkey Roofing Products
- BBB A+ Accredited
If you want peace of mind and valuable guidance during your claims process, call Icon Roofing and Solar. We have a wealth of experience helping homeowners deal with providers and navigate filing a roof insurance claim in Oklahoma City. Our expertise and input during the process have drastically decreased the unexpected financial burden storm damage has caused. Regardless of whether you have yet to make a claim or have already started one, reach out to us. We will be happy to do all we can to see that you get the compensation you deserve.